What is the role of car inspection?
1. The car inspection tool is developed according to the specific planning and design requirements of each model. You can use a professional car inspection tool to check its size and size, and then measure and evaluate it. It is mainly used for the measurement and adjustment of the mold accuracy during the production preparation stage And daily size management after mass production.
2. For new models, especially the development of new models, there are relatively few reference materials. At this time, car inspection tools can help to quickly debug, especially when the initial parts and equipment status are unstable, it can become a reference benchmark.
3. The main body of the vehicle inspection tool is a main frame of the inspection tool, including the inspection tool base (that is, the reference surface), the vehicle body surface and the mounting part. Generally speaking, the base and the vehicle body surface use epoxy resin or aluminum. .
4. In the product verification stage, automobile inspection tools can also play a key role, especially in the first trial assembly phase of batch parts. Many design confirmation work can be carried out on the main model inspection tool.
5. In the trial production stage, the conflict between the body-in-white and the interior and exterior plastic parts is often unavoidable. The car inspection tool can effectively determine the root of the problem, linking the digital prototype and mass production models and parts. This guides the modification of unqualified parts and points out the direction for product quality improvement.
6. Automobile inspection tool manufacturing is usually divided into aluminum parts, resin or iron parts. Considering daily maintenance and service life, we must regularly maintain and process them, and sometimes surface treatment such as spraying is also required.
What role does it have for car inspection? I will share it here today, with the increasingly high precision of car inspection products. It can now be equipped in mid- to high-end automobile manufacturing, and the development potential of the automotive inspection market is enormous.