1. Straight seam automatic welding machine. Straight seam automatic welding machine is also called longitudinal seam automatic welding machine. It is a kind of automatic welding machine which is used for butt welding of longitudinal seam welding of cylinder and flat seam. Working environment. Bloor laser straight seam automatic welding machine uses a special fixture to heat-dissipate the welding workpiece, which can ensure that the heat during welding of the workpiece is taken away, and the workpiece is basically not deformed, thereby greatly improving production efficiency and welding quality.
2. Automatic circular seam welding machine. Girth automatic welding machine is a universal automatic welding equipment that can complete various circular and circular welding seams. It can be used for high-quality welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum and its alloys, and can be selected from argon arc welding (filled or unfilled), melting electrode gas shielded welding, plasma welding and other welding power sources. Automatic ring seam welding system.
3. Pipe automatic welding machine. Automatic pipe welding machine is a machine for automatic welding of pipe seams. The principle of workpiece rotation and gun head fixing is used to weld the seams at the optimal position (flat welding position). The models are divided into compact automatic welding machines, cantilever automatic welding machines, split automatic welding machines, rotary automatic welding machines, clamp automatic welding machines, etc. Welding methods include TIG, MIG, SAW, which can be equipped as required One gun, two guns and three guns. Pipe automatic welding machine in our Qianshan Pipe It is also called pipe welding machine, pipe welding machine, pipe welding machine, pipe welding machine, pipe automatic welding, pipe automatic welding.
4. Intersecting line automatic welding machine. The new generation of BXJ series intersecting line automatic welding machines produced by Broll Laser uses a motor as the main driving mechanism. The control system adopts digital control of the man-machine interface and is supplemented by relay control. Thus, the automatic welding control and programming are safely realized. Simplify, and one will teach. No professional welder is required to operate the welding machine, reducing costs and improving quality. At the same time, it is suitable for welding of single-sided annular or related surface trajectories of various specifications of workpieces such as mufflers, oil injection ports, and oil pipelines, which can ensure that the workpieces are basically not deformed, thereby greatly improving production efficiency and welding quality.
5. Ultrasonic automatic welding machine. Ultrasonic welding machines can be divided into automatic welding machines, semi-automatic ultrasonic welding machines, and manual welding machines according to the level of automation. For modern enterprises, the higher the level of automation, the more conducive to the company's assembly line production, so the use of automatic welding machines is a future enterprise trend. Shandong Buluo Electromechanical Technology specializes in the production of automatic welding equipment for intersecting lines, providing you with customized services, high degree of automation, easy operation, and advanced technology, helping you to produce a hand.
6. Automatic submerged arc welding machine. Automatic submerged arc welding machine refers to the equipment that uses automatic welding under the flux layer. It is equipped with an AC welding machine as the arc power source. It is suitable for all kinds of bevels with or without bevels that are horizontal or at an angle of not more than 10 degrees from the horizontal position. Butt, lap, and fillet welds. Compared with ordinary manual arc welding, it has outstanding advantages such as high production efficiency, good weld quality, saving welding materials and electricity, small welding deformation and improving working conditions.
7. Electroslag automatic welding machine. Electroslag automatic welding machine is an electroslag welding equipment that uses welding wire as an electrode, and the welding wire is fed into the slag pool through a non-consumable electroslag welding gun and a conductive tip. Electroslag automatic welding machine is mainly used for the efficient welding of vertical welds of steel structures, especially for the welding of box columns and box beam partitions.
8. Laser automatic welding machine. The laser welding machine performs the functions of deposition, sealing, repairing and repairing for the defects such as wear and tear, scratches, pinholes, cracks, deformation and loss of hardness, and trachoma of molds and metal workpieces. After repairing, the substrate will not be deformed, annealed, undercut, and without residual stress, and its metal structure will not be changed. The repair precision is high, and the coating thickness is from a few micrometers to a few millimeters. High power argon gas protection, can work for a long time. The laser beam energy is adjustable, the moving speed is adjustable, and various welding processes can be performed. Laser welding has a high degree of automation and can be controlled by a computer. The welding speed is fast and the efficiency is high. It can be used for welding of any complex shape.
9. Electron beam welding machine. Electron beam welding machine is a relatively precise welding equipment that uses the principle of high-speed moving electron beam to bombard the workpiece. It basically represents the current highest level of welding performance. In the vacuum electron beam welding, a directional high-speed electron beam is used to impinge on the workpiece to convert the kinetic energy into thermal energy to melt the workpiece and form a weld. The energy density of the electron beam is as high as 108 W / cm2, which can quickly heat the weld metal to a very high temperature, so it can melt any refractory metal and alloy. It does not require filling materials, and is generally welded in a vacuum. The weld seam is pure, smooth and free of oxidation defects.
10. Welding robot. Welding robot is an industrial robot engaged in welding. Industrial robot is a multi-purpose, reprogrammable automatic control manipulator (Manipulator) with three or more programmable axes, used in the field of industrial automation. In order to adapt to different uses, the mechanical interface of the last axis of the robot is usually a connecting flange, which can be used to connect different tools or end effectors. Welding robots are equipped with welding clamps or welding (cutting) guns on the final shaft flanges of industrial robots to enable them to perform welding, cutting or thermal spraying.