The inspection fixture is referred to as the inspection fixture for short. It is an inspection tool specially designed to measure a certain parameter or several specific parameters on the workpiece in order to ensure product quality during mass and batch production.
There are many types of inspection fixtures, and the common classification methods are as follows:
1. According to the purpose of inspection, there are inspection fixtures that measure the length (such as aperture, shaft diameter, height, and depth) and the tolerances of the measurement position (such as straightness, parallelism, perpendicularity, coaxiality, position, etc.) Inspection fixture.
2. According to the number of measured parameters, single and multiple parameters.
3. According to the purpose of the process used, there are procedures and final inspection.
4. According to the structural characteristics, there are base type and portable.
5. According to the characteristics of the measurement device used, there are limit, mechanical, pneumatic measurement, inductance measurement and optical measurement.